Nov 26 - Dec 1, 2019
Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
WAITRESS Pie Contest
CTV Morning Live is conducting a local search for the most creative pie recipe, like Jenna’s signature pies from WAITRESS!
Click here for more info on WAITRESS!
To enter: Bakers must submit their most creative, whimsical pie recipe – the kind of recipe that expresses one’s hopes, dreams, fears or frustrations – baked right from the heart. This must be something people could actually bake at home.
Please write out or attach your recipe to the submission form on this page and be sure to include pie name, recipe and detailed instructions. (Please do not send in actual pie or ingredients.)
Submissions must be received by Sunday, October 13, at 11:59PM.
Three semifinalists will be selected by CTV Morning Live by Tuesday, October 15 at 12:00PM and will appear on CTV Morning Live on Friday, October 18 to talk about their recipe and have their pie judged in a taste test.
The winning recipe will be named the official pie of the Edmonton premiere of WAITRESS and the winner will receive:
● Four tickets to opening night
● Inclusion on the local theatre website and social channels with the winning recipe
● Meet and greet with an actor backstage at the show
● Pie recipe named the official Edmonton Waitress pie recipe and given out at the show
- Submissions must be received by (Sunday, October 13, at 11:59PM.)
- Recipes must be something you can actually bake.
Bakers must be available the above date for the live on-air judging.