Articles by Josh Classen
- Josh Classen's forecast: Spring swings in effect
- Josh Classen's forecast: Warm and sunny today, cooler Friday
- Josh Classen's forecast: Back above 0 C for a few days
- Josh Classen's forecast: Spring on the calendar AND outside
- Josh Classen's forecast: Cool, cloudy and breezy (again)
- Josh Classen's forecast: Cool, cloudy and breezy
- Josh Classen's forecast: Cool spell drags on all week
Josh ClassenNews tips
CTV Edmonton's Chief Meteorologist Josh Classen joined the station in the summer of 2003.
Josh grew up in Lloydminster and graduated from NAIT's Radio and Television Arts program. After spending nearly eight years at television stations in Lloydminster, Saskatoon and Toronto, Josh jumped at the opportunity to return to Edmonton and join CTV. He's a graduate of the Meteorology program at Mississippi State University and a member of the Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society.
When he's not forecasting and delivering Edmonton's most trusted weather outlook, Josh is busy in our community hosting countless charity events over the years and grooming the forecasters of the future with his "Weather Watchers" program. Every year, Josh visits dozens of Edmonton and area Grade 5 classes and teaches them about the weather.
Josh regularly wins local newspaper/magazine “Best Of” and “Reader’s Choice” awards and is a recipient of Avenue Magazine’s Top 40 Under 40 (Class of 2011).
He speaks English.