Skip to main content

Edmonton man wanted in violent Lloydminster home invasion; 6 others still unidentified

An arrest warrant was issued for Warren Curtis Littlewolfe, 33, seen in this undated photograph, in connection with a June 11, 2024, home invasion in Lloydminster. (Source: RCMP) An arrest warrant was issued for Warren Curtis Littlewolfe, 33, seen in this undated photograph, in connection with a June 11, 2024, home invasion in Lloydminster. (Source: RCMP)
Share

An arrest warrant has been issued for an Edmonton man who police believe was involved with a violent home invasion in Lloydminster earlier in June, while six others remain still unknown to police.

Warren Curtis Littlewolfe, 33, should not be approached and should be considered armed and dangerous, RCMP warned the public on Thursday while also releasing his photo.

Littlewolfe is accused of breaking into a Lloydminster home the morning of June 11.

Two people were shot and found at the scene by police.

On Thursday, Mounties revealed they believe the pair of men are two of nine suspects and will be charged. However, they have not been arrested yet because "their medical status has not allowed for it," RCMP said in a statement.

Lloydminster asked the public for help not only with finding Littlewolfe but also identifying the six others who were involved in the home invasion.

Anyone with information is asked to call Lloydminster RCMP at 780-808-8400 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

Littlewolfe has been known to frequent Onion Lake, St. Walburg and Turtleford in Saskatchewan, police said.

The two men in hospital are from Saskatoon and Onion Lake. 

CTVNews.ca Top Stories

WEATHER TRACKER

WEATHER TRACKER Rainfall, heat, smoke advisories in place across Canada

Large parts of Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Canada are under weather warnings forecasting significant rainfall due to the remnants of Hurricane Beryl, while people in western Canada are experiencing sweltering heat. Some areas are also under air quality advisories as a result of wildfire smoke.

Ellen DeGeneres is 'done' after her Netflix special

Ellen DeGeneres has reportedly said she's ready to tap out of performing. The former daytime talk show host let that be known during a recent standup show at the Luther Burbank Center for the Arts in Santa Rosa, California.

Stay Connected