Articles by Dan Grummett
- Edmonton pharmacies alarmed over rise in prescription cough syrup thefts
- Alberta budget 2021: Finance minister defends public sector slashing, says 'we're not on a path of cost cutting'
- Alberta Budget 2021: Economic recovery hinges on COVID-19 vaccine, oil prices
- Kenney says budget deficit will be in $14B range, take years to balance
- Outbreaks to optimism: A look at Alberta’s long-term care turnaround
- Extreme weather crippled energy-rich Texas. Could it happen in Alberta?
- Dr. Hinshaw warns against variant misinformation as Alberta adds more cases
November 2021: Dan Grummett is no longer with CTV News Edmonton.
Dan is an Edmonton-based journalist with more than 10 years experience working in newsrooms on the Canadian prairies. Before joining CTV News in 2013, Dan worked in his hometown of Saskatoon and Winnipeg for Global News and CKOM NewsTalk Radio as a reporter and anchor.
An English-speaking generalist, Dan has covered numerous stories in his career at CTV News Edmonton including the Fort McMurray wildfires, the death of boxer Tim Hague, and numerous municipal, provincial and federal elections.
In 2019, CTV News Edmonton’s Highway to Alaska feature series, which Dan wrote and produced, won a regional and national RTDNA.
Dan graduated from Lethbridge College’s Broadcast Communications program in 2009. Before pursuing a career in broadcasting, Dan had several different jobs including furniture salesman, rental car attendant, and video store clerk.
- 2018 National RTDNA