Articles by Graham Neil
- 'It's really exciting': ESO concertmaster preparing to play for audience in Halifax
- Edmonton clothing brand uses fashion to raise mental health awareness
- Locally-made space comedy getting ready to blast off
- Melonville minis: Local artist's SCTV statues on display at Edmonton gallery
- 'Witchcraft': NAIT student making stenography cool with social media videos
- Masterchef Canada's new season includes Albertans looking for redemption
- Grindstone Theatre's political satire videos gaining popularity online
March, 2021: Graham Neil is no longer with the company.
Graham Neil helps keep Edmontonians in the loop when it comes to arts and entertainment.
Graduating with a journalism degree from the University of Regina, Graham started his broadcasting career in Regina at CKCK TV. He moved to Edmonton over a decade ago establishing himself as a story-teller who uses his quick wit to deliver interesting, informative and unique reports nightly on CTV Edmonton.
Some of his professional highlights include drinking tea with Bono, informing Tom Cruise what a toque is and playing “near and far” with Grover from Sesame Street.
Graham has received many honours for his work including an international Edward R. Murrow award, two Alberta Motion Picture Industry Awards and a Radio and Television News Directors Association award. He was also named Edmonton’s Man of the Year.
Off the television screen, Graham is an accomplished stand-up comedian, sharing the stage with people including Brad Garrett from “Everybody Loves Raymond”, Judah Friedlander from “30 Rock” and Gilbert Gottfried. Graham is also the co-founder of the Edmonton Comedy Festival
When Graham's not out in the community covering a story or event, he helps out with several charities across the city. The nearest to his heart is the charity he started in his late-brother Don’s name to raise money for cancer-research in Alberta.
At the end of the day Graham likes to spend time with his wife, three children and two cats.