Articles by Adam Lachacz
- Edmonton space start-up looking to the stars as it prepares for first satellite launch
- Lunchtime stabbing at Clareview LRT Station under investigation
- Assault leaves one man seriously injured in Samson, Alta.
- Edmonton jewelry designer finding international acclaim for original works
- Residents warn city that red light timing at south LRT intersection needs changes
- Edmontonians, Canadian police officers line streets to say farewell to fallen EPS officers
- Local first responder using art as therapy creates portraits of fallen EPS officers
Adam LachaczNews tips
Adam Lachacz is a digital journalist based in Edmonton.
He joined CTV News in 2021 as a contributor to CTV News Edmonton and Calgary's websites after completing a degree in Political Science and History.
While pursuing his degree at the University of Alberta, Adam was a part of The Gateway – the university's student-run online news publication and magazine – for five years as a reporter, News Editor, and then Editor-in-Chief. In 2020, Adam was one of three nominees for the Canadian University Press "Student Journalist of the Year" award. He is an avid Formula 1 and curling fan.
Adam speaks English and Polish.