Articles by Alex Antoneshyn
- U of A approves tuition hikes despite pleas from students over affordability
- $30M to be spent on trades, technology programming in Alberta over next 3 years
- Delivery person robbed by 2 youths with fake firearm in Spruce Grove
- Latest Lucy examination reveals a uterine tumour, fails to explain breathing issue or unanimously advise relocation
- 5 killed, boy seriously injured, in northern Alberta crash
- Fire that caused $7M in damages at north apartment was caused by mechanical failure
- Photo of 'person of interest' released in connection to western Alberta homicide
Alex AntoneshynNews tips
Alex Antoneshyn digital journalist based in Edmonton.
Alex earned her journalism degree at the University of Regina and in 2017, joined CTV Two’s Alberta Primetime team as a reporter and producer in Calgary.
A year later, she moved north to work in the CTV News Edmonton newsroom. In 2019, her role expanded to CTV News Calgary, as well.
Alex speaks English and has a wide variety of experience writing everything from breaking news to feature stories.
She loves being able to take day trips to the mountains. But don’t ask her to weigh in on the Battle of Alberta: having lived in both cities, she knows Edmonton and Calgary are equally great, and as a Saskatchewanian, the stakes just aren’t the same.