Articles by Erin Bezovie
- Staff shortages could affect Edmonton pool hours, capacity limits: city
- Extensive collection of antique dolls from Alberta museum up for auction
- Teen airlifted to hospital after 'serious' crash near Grande Prairie
- 'She was part of our family': Smudge the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald dog dies at 14
- 'Still can't believe it': 1st period proposal makes Game 4 victory that much sweeter for Oilers fan
- 'Special name, special place': Edmonton Coffee House now open in Rabat, Morocco
- 6-foot-long pet snake rescued from tree in southeast Edmonton neighbourhood
- Hangar 11 to be restored, renovated into mixed-use space
- Woman arrested in Strathcona County double stabbing
- Edmonton's K-Days to get $10M from federal government
Erin BezovieNews tips
Erin is a digital journalist and editor at CTV News Edmonton.
She began working at the station as a video editor after her first year of school in 2011 and graduated from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology’s Radio and Television program in 2012.
While COVID-19 affected one of her greatest hobbies, travel (she's been to 10 countries, and Japan is next on the list), it has had less of an impact on her love for local arts and culture. She's the friend who's organizing patio crawls, tickets to touring shows, and festival days.
She also knows Edmonton's thrifting scene inside and out. If she had a dollar for every time she said, “Thanks, it’s thrifted,” she’d likely have enough to fund her next trip.