Articles by Kelsey Dyer
- Checkmate! Chess coaches meet pandemic challenges with online program
- Checking in? These bee hotels are helping protect nature's pollinators
- 'Moving beyond statement to action': Black History Month in the age of Black Lives Matter
- This is what's happening with GameStop, Reddit and the stock market
- Regional transit commission approved by the Alberta government
- Locally made germ fighting technology being tested on Edmonton transit
- Edmonton senior receives new wheelchair after theft
February 2021: Kelsey Dyer is no longer with the company.
Kelsey joined the Digital team at CTV News Edmonton in September 2018.
A graduate of Brandon University and the University of Regina School of Journalism, Kelsey has been working in television for 14 years. She has been part of several award-winning creative teams and programs on Canadian Learning Television and CTV2 Alberta.
She won the AMPIA Award for Best News Series as the producer of CTV2's Alberta Primetime in 2014. In 2017, she was chosen for WCT's Protégé Project career sponsorship program.
Kelsey is also a mom of two children and a golden retriever, a wife, and a lover of reality television.
She speaks English.